NOBLE CENTER FOR EXCELLENCE INSTITUTE
NOBLE Center for Excellence Institute, in partnership with Benjamin Crump Social Justice Institute
“Advancing your professional development to the Next Level”
NOBLE Center for Excellence Institute courses feature:
• Enrollment in online courses are available anytime and anywhere 24/7 – 365 days a year
• Access your online courses from your Phone, Tablet, PC or the AGI-EDU App anytime, any place in the world (*see requirements for Internet access) anytime and accessible on multiple devices with internet access
• Online courses are Self-Paced (*see Certification Requirements for course completion)
• Individual Attention – Convenient self-paced learning that also includes instructor and peer interaction (*Digital and Classroom)
• Fully Integrated Programs – We Focus on Career & Home; YOU get the Life Skills that lead to Success
• Accredited vocational and certification programs (*see programs(s) requirements)
• Supportive global leader instructors who are subject matter experts in their fields
• A wealth of helpful online resources to help you learn and grow and become Life Long Learners
Already enrolled? Login here!
Now Enrolling! NOBLE Center for Excellence
NOBLE Center For Excellence
Important! Use the promotion code “NOBLE-AGI-17” when checking out
Now Enrolling, 21st Century Community Policing POST CEU-
To ensure equity in the administration of justice in the provision of public service to all communities, and to serve as the conscience of law enforcement by being committed to justice by action.
The National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives (NOBLE) serves as the conscience of law enforcement by being committed to justice by action. NOBLE has nearly 60 chapters and represents over 3,000 members worldwide that represent chief executive officers and command-level law enforcement officials from federal, state, county, municipal law enforcement agencies, and criminal justice practitioners. The combined fiscal budget oversight of our membership exceeds $8 billion.